Ultimate NT Experience
The Northern Territory is rich in natural beauty and Indigenous culture. Experience wetlands and wildlife in Kakadu; Swim under plunging waterfalls, wander through towering termite mounds and discover native wildlife at Litchfield National Park and feel the beauty of the The ‘Red Centre, an extraordinary landscape of desert plains, weathered mountain ranges, rocky gorges and some of Australia’s most sacred sites, including Uluru (Ayers Rock), Kata Tjuta (The Olgas) and Kings Canyon. In the dusty, red heart of Australia, Alice Springs and Uluru are the gateways to The Red Centre.
• One-way economy airfare to Darwin and one-way economy airfare from Ayers Rock flying Qantas~
• 3 NIGHTS accommodation at DoubleTree by Hilton Esplanade Darwin in a Guest Room ★★★★
• Full Day Kakadu National Park Explorer tour including lunch#
• Full Day Litchfield National Park Waterfalls tour including lunch^
• Return Darwin Airport to hotel coach transfers
• One-way flight from Darwin to Alice Springs
• 8 DAYS AVIS Group A (Holden Barina Spark Manual or similar) car hire+
• Double Upgrade to AVIS Group C (Toyota Corolla or similar)+
• 2 NIGHTS accommodation at DoubleTree by Hilton Alice Springs (4.5R) in a Guest Room
• Half Day A Town Like Alice Tour
• 2 NIGHTS accommodation at Kings Canyon Resort (3.5R) in a Standard Room
• 3 NIGHTS accommodation at Sails in the Desert (5R) in a Superior Room
• Kata Tjuta Sunrise & Valley of the Winds
• Uluṟu Sacred Sites and Sunset Tour
From Melbourne from $3,799* per person twin share
From Brisbane from $3,745* per person twin share
From Adelaide from $3,889* per person twin share
From Perth from $4,295* per person twin share
Save up to $278* per person
All except PERTH: 1 Feb - 31 Mar 2020.
ex PERTH: 3-31 May 2020.
Other travel dates available. Surcharges apply
28 Feb 20,
Unless sold out prior, availability is limited
*Conditions apply. Prices correct as at 16 Jan 19 but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Offers subject to availability. Agents may charge service fees, rates vary. Payments by credit card will incur a surcharge. Where airfare is included, prices are in return economy. Flight restrictions apply. Weekend and peak surcharges apply, rates vary. All savings are included in the advertised price. Book QF 'Q' class Wholesale Fare, airfare availability is limited and ticketing conditions apply. Flights are based on direct services except depatures from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth are via Alice Springs from Ayers Rock. #Operates daily from Apr-Sep and daily except Mon & Thu from Jan-Mar. ^Operates daily from Apr-Sep and daily except Mon, Wed & Sat from Jan-Mar. Uluṟu-Kata Tjuṯa National Park fee of $25 per adult is included in advertised price and is payable direct.+Offer is subject to vehicle availability. Minimum renter age without surcharge is 25 years. Drivers aged 21-24 years may be eligible to rent subject to an age surcharge. Age surcharge is $27.50 per day. Car upgrade is subject to availability on collection. Rentals are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Avis rental agreement and the Avis standard driver and credit qualifications. Rental days are based on a 24 hour period. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Please check all prices, availability and other information before booking. Qantas Airways Conditions of Carriage, Territory Discoveries and Helloworld Travel booking terms and conditions apply, see in store for details.