Explore the Top End
The Top End is the perfect combination of cosmopolitan city and outback escape. Experience iconic national parks, waterfalls, ancient culture and unique wildlife and create memories that’ll last a lifetime. Visit Kakadu, Australia’s largest national park where you’ll find rugged landscapes, Aboriginal rock art sites, thundering waterfalls, lush wetlands and abundant wildlife. Gateway to the stunning Nitmiluk National Park, the Katherine region covers about 480,000 square kilometres. Katherine Gorge encompasses 13 ancient sandstone gorges and is the area’s major attraction.
• 2 NIGHTS accommodation at Cooinda Lodge (3.5R) in a Standard Room Queen
• Welcome drink voucher on arrival
• Late check-out until 11am (subject to availability)
• 90 MINUTE Yellow Water Cruise
• 2 NIGHTS accommodation at Nitmiluk Cabins (3R) in a 1 Bedroom Chalet
• 2 hour Nit Nit Dreaming 2 Gorge Cultural Cruise
• 3 NIGHTS accommodation at Mantra Pandanas Darwin (4.5R) in a Hotel Room City View (incLudes 1 free night)
• 8 DAYS AVIS Group C (Toyota Corolla or similar) car hire+- Complimentary double upgrade to a Group E - Toyota Camry or similar+
Save up to $161* per person
1 Nov 20 - 28 Feb 21. Add on an extra $163* per person for travel 3 Jul - 31 Oct 20.
03 Aug 20,
unless sold out prior. Availability is limited.
*Conditions apply. Prices correct as at 1 Jul 20 but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Offers subject to availability. Agents may charge service fees, rates vary. Payments by credit card will incur a surcharge. Airfare not included unless otherwise stated. All savings and bonus nights (if applicable) are included in the advertised price. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Please check all prices, availability and other information before booking. Viva Holidays and Helloworld Travel booking terms and conditions apply, see in store for details.