11 Day Tastes of Southern France - Scenic River Cruise
The South of France is famous around the globe for its beautiful countryside, amazing architecture and of course its delicious cuisine.
This incredible Scenic cruise will focus on the best culinary highlights this region has to offer, from the finest wines of Beaujolais to the gastronomic capital of Lyon.
- 5-Star Scenic Space-Ship with up to 149 guests
- Spacious Balcony Suites with a Scenic Sun Lounge
- 2 Scenic Enrich experiences – Exclusive to Scenic
- Scenic Culinaire – Exclusive on board cooking school
- Personalise your trip with 27 included Scenic Freechoice activities
- Dine at your choice of up to five on board venues, from casual to fine dining
- 29 meals – 10 breakfasts, 9 lunches and 10 dinners
- Complimentary premium beverages all day, every day† – not just at meal times
- Butler service for every suite
- Complimentary full mini-bar restocked daily
- Innovative Salt Therapy Lounge and fitness area
- Scenic Tailormade App for river commentary and independent exploration
- The freedom of e-bikes – electronically assisted bicycles
- Scenic Cruise Director, Enrichment Manager and expert local guides
- Return airport transfers
- All tipping and gratuities on board and on shore
For full list of inclusions, see scenic.com.au
11 March 2022
From price based on 28 July 2022 departure. On sale until sold out. Availability is limited.
Save $100 when you book with Helloworld
Deposit per person (required within 7 days of booking): $1,000. To receive Super Earlybird offer final payment due 15 December 2021. Offers are for new bookings only, subject to availability, not available on all departures and suites and not available if using a Future Travel Credit (FTC) voucher. †Except for a very small number of fine and vintage wines, Champagne, and Spirits. Scenic Culinaire capacity is limited. All prices per person, twin share in AUD and include taxes and charges.