Kununurra Country Club Resort is your central sanctuary from which to access Western Australia’s extraordinary East Kimberley. Retreat in the comfort of your centrally-located Resort accommodation, less than 5km to the Kununurra airport, and on the doorstep to iconic natural wonders and hallmark attractions including the Bungle Bungles, Lake Argyle and the Ord River. Then immerse yourself in the picturesque landscape of the rocky, red Cockburn Ranges at Emma Gorge. Sleep under canvas with the soothing sounds of the local wildlife surrounding you. With modern en suites, electricity and tea/coffee facilities, the safari-style tented cabins allow you to experience the great outdoors in complete comfort.
- 3 nights at Kununurra Country Club Resort ★★★★✩ in a King Room
One way transfer from Kununurra airport to hotel
- 6 hour Ord River Discoverer with Sunset includes 70 kilometre bus journey to Lake Argyle, tour of Lake Argyle, a visit at historic Durack Homestead, boat cruise along the Ord River to Kununurra, afternoon tea and refreshments as well as hotel pick up and drop off^^
- 2 hour Bungle Bungle Adventurer includes scenic plane flight over the Bungle Bungle massif, Lake Argyle, Carr Boyd and Osmand Ranges, Argyle Diamond Mine, Ord River and Bow river, expert personalised commentary, cold bottled water, refresher towels and lollies, hotel pick up and drop off
- 3 nights at El Questro Emma Gorge ★★★✩ in a safari-style Tented Cabin with ensuite#
- Return 4WD transfers from Kununurra to El Questro Emma Gorge
30 May 2021 - 25 Sep 2021
31 May 21,
unless sold out prior. Availability is limited.
*Conditions apply. Prices correct as at 18 February 2021 but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Offer ends 31 May 2021, unless sold out prior. Offers subject to availability. Agents may charge service fees, rates vary. Payments by credit card will incur a surcharge. Airfare not included. Weekend and peak surcharges apply, rates vary. All savings are included in the advertised price. ^^Lunch is not included. #A compulsory El Questro Wilderness Park visitor permit of $22 per person is payable direct. Permits are valid for 7 days and are subject to change without notice. +Bungle Bungle Adventurer with 30 minute helicopter flight operates Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Please check all prices, availability and other information with your travel consultant before booking. Bookings must be made direct with Viva Holidays or a travel agent. Package cancellation fees apply. Ratings provide a general indication of the standard of accommodation. These are our own views and not related to any other rating system. 3 star (★) indicate a comfortable standard of accommodation, 4 star indicate superior standard and 5 star indicate deluxe standard. A half star (✩) indicates an additional half rating. All savings and bonus nights are included in the advertised price. Airfares are not included unless otherwise specified. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Please check all prices, availability and other information before booking. Viva Holidays and Helloworld Travel booking terms and conditions apply, see in store for details.