Ultimate Outback Queensland Adventure - Spirit of the Outback
Venture into the heart of Queensland’s outback on our fully escorted Ultimate Outback Queensland Adventure. Your journey begins when you board the Spirit of the Outback and travel through the ever-changing scenery and rugged landscape between Brisbane and Longreach. Follow in the footsteps of the early pioneers and get ready for the holiday of a lifetime!
Explore Australia’s rich heritage and gain genuine insights into pioneer life on this fabulous outback quest. Meet fascinating local characters who will captivate and charm you with their stories of life in the outback. All iconic outback experiences are covered! Visit the popular Australian Stockman’s Hall of Fame and the Qantas Founders Museum, Witness one of the most beautiful sunsets as you cruise along the Thomson River. Experience schooling in a totally different way at the Longreach School of Distance Education and follow the dinosaur trail at Winton. Our experienced tour escort will be with you every step of the way so you can relax and fully immerse yourself in this incredible outback adventure.
• One-way travel on the Spirit of the Outback from Brisbane to LongreachFirst Class Sleeper, 1 night
• Welcome BBQ at Longreach Motor Inn and 5 Nights accommodation
• Longreach School of Distance Education
• Qantas Founders Museum & Guided Jets Tour
• Drover’s Sunset Cruise including Smithy’s Outback Dinner & Show
• Strathmore Smoko Tour Australian Stockman’s Hall of Fame & Outback Stockman’s Show & Lunch
• Camden Park Station Sunset Tour & Dinner
• Australian Age of Dinosaurs Tour including Dinosaur Canyon
• Waltzing Matilda Centre
• Winton Town Tour
• Ilfracombe Town Tour and Wellshot Hotel lunch
• Rosebank Station Exclusive Dinner
• All coach transfers in Longreach (Excluding Brisbane arrival & departure transfers)
• 6 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches & 5 Dinners
• One Way Flight - Longreach to Brisbane
• Food & beverages as specifed in your itinerary - Breakfast (B), Lunch (L), Dinner (D)
10 October 2020
31 Aug 20,
unless sold out prior. Availability is limited.
*Conditions apply. Prices correct as at 6th November 2019 but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Offers subject to availability. Agents may charge service fees, rates vary. Payments by credit card will incur a surcharge. Airfare not included unless otherwise stated. All savings are included in the advertised price. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Please check all prices, availability and other information before booking. Sunlover Holidays and Helloworld Travel booking terms and conditions apply, see in store for details.*Booking Conditions: All arrangements are subject to cancellation or modifcation due to inclement weather, late running of train or other unforeseen circumstances. All departure dates are guaranteed based on minimum 2 passengers travelling. All Prices are in AUD. The travel services provided by these suppliers are subject to the conditions imposed by the suppliers and their liability may be limited by their tariffs, conditions of carriage, and agreements. Information required at time of booking - full name; including title, initial & surname as per ID, any information relating to Dietary/Mobility/ Medical requirements and mobile contact number. A moderate level of ftness is required to participate in this tour, a Health Fitness Form must be completed prior to deposit payment being made. 20% deposit required within 7 days after reservations. Final payment is due 125 days prior to travel. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply. Credit card payment surcharges apply. Sunlover Holidays Pty Ltd, ABN 24 113 463 415