15 Day European Gems
Discover the best of Europe and weave through five countries on Travelmarvel’s most popular tour.
• 14 nights cruising on a premium Travelmarvel river ship
• Explore 15 towns, villages and cities
• Services of a Travelmarvel Cruise Director, Entertainment and Activities Coordinator, and local guides
• 41 meals – 14 breakfasts, 13 lunches and 14 dinners
• Daily bottled water, tea and coffee, as well as soft drink, beer and local wine during lunch and dinner on your cruise
• Transfers, port charges and tipping
• Explore World Heritage-listed Augustusburg Castle in Brühl
Price based on 30 November 2020 departure
Other departures available between April – December 2020, seasonal surcharges may apply.
Early Payment Discount^ (up to $400 per person)
Helloworld Travel Exclusive
Offer Save $200* per person ($400* per couple)
Room / Cabin Type: Window Stateroom
Cabin Category / Grade: (Cat. E, Contemporary)
Room / Cabin Configuration: Twin/Double
Was from $5,995* per person twin share
Save up to $600* per person twin share
Now from $5,395* per person twin share
Add a 3 night Paris and Prague city stay from $2,695pp*
21 Jun 19,
unless sold out prior. Availability is limited.
Day 1. Arrive Amsterdam, Embark Ship
Fly into Amsterdam and transfer to your premium river ship. Perhaps grab a map to explore this carefree, cosmopolitan city. This evening meet your Cruise Director and fellow passengers at a Captain’s Welcome Reception.
14 Nights, aboard your premium Travelmarvel river ship.
Day 2. Amsterdam, Utrecht
Board a glass-top boat and glide through Amsterdam’s maze of waterways with a local guide before enjoying some free time to explore this lively city. Later travel by coach to Utrecht, via Rembrandt’s Windmill. From here, your ship will set off along the Rhine as you prepare for tonight’s special Gala Dinner.
Day 3. Cologne, Brühl
Learn how the twin spires of Cologne’s famous cathedral, the Kölner Dom, took over six centuries to complete as you cruise into this picturesque city. Disembark and take the short drive to Brühl, where you will enjoy an Insider Experience.
Step back in time during a visit to the World Heritage-listed Augustusburg Castle. Listen to enthralling stories and enjoy a walk through the landscaped parks and gardens between the castle and the lodge.
Day 4. Rhine Gorge, Rüdesheim
Dock in Rüdesheim, and board the Winzerexpress mini-train, bound for Siegfried’s Mechanical Musical Instrument Museum.
Day 5. Miltenberg
Discover Miltenberg’s half-timbered buildings dating from the 15th to 18th century.
Get a glimpse into local life as you are welcomed into the home of a friendly Miltenberg family. Enjoy coffee and cake made by your gracious hosts.
Day 6. Würzburg
Board a coach and travel through the rolling hills to Würzburg. Admire the Baroque palace and walk through the beautiful Court Garden. Later, perhaps enjoy an optional visit to medieval Rothenburg.
Day 7. Bamberg
Cruise along the last stretch of the Main River before arriving at Bamberg. Here choose between an afternoon of free time or a guided tour. Later on this evening, your ship will reach the Main-Danube Canal.
Day 8. Nuremberg
Explore Nuremberg, the site of Hitler’s now infamous rallies. Wander the cobblestone streets discovering hidden boutiques and artisan stores. Finish your day cruising through the Main-Danube Canal, crossing Europe’s Continental Divide thanks to the canal’s 16 stair-step locks.
Day 9. Regensburg
Having reached the Danube River overnight, Regensburg awaits. Spend the day in this charming city, docked right in the heart of town, and join a guided walking tour to see its major sights.
This evening, enjoy an authentic Bavarian experience on board as you sample local beer and snacks, accompanied by traditional folk music, song and dance.
Day 10. Passau
As you enjoy your breakfast, arrive in the ‘Three Rivers City’ of Passau, where the rivers Inn and Ilz join the Danube. Today you can take part in a morning walking tour, or grab a bike and set out to explore. Alternatively, join an optional tour to Český Krumlov in the Czech Republic, or travel to Salzburg and enjoy the sights from ‘The Sound of Music’.
Day 11. Melk, Dürnstein
Join a local guide to see Melk Abbey, an active Benedictine monastery since 1089. Cruise through the picturesque Wachau Valley, then continue to Dürnstein, where you have a free afternoon to explore.
Day 12. Vienna
In Vienna join a walking tour of St Stephen’s Cathedral, the Graben, Hofburg Palace and the Albertina. This evening, perhaps enjoy an optional concert featuring music from Mozart to The Sound of Music.
Pay a visit to the famous Naschmarkt.
Day 13. Vienna
Today you decide on how to shape your experience in glorious Vienna. Perhaps visit the Hofburg area and the Imperial Treasury, or head to a cosy coffee house where you
can try a traditional sachertorte. Otherwise, embark on an optional excursion, visiting Schönbrunn Palace, or head to Bratislava to discover soviet history.
Day 14. Budapest
After breakfast, the history and charm of Budapest are illuminated as a local guide leads you through the city. After a Captain’s Farewell Dinner, set off on a magical twilight cruise through the glittering heart of Budapest.
Day 15. Disembark Ship, Depart Budapest
After breakfast disembark and transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
B = Breakfast
L = Lunch
D = Dinner
*Conditions apply. Prices correct as at 22 May 2019 but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Offers subject to availability. Agents may charge service fees, rates vary. Payments by credit card will incur a surcharge. All savings are included in the advertised price. All offers are available until 21 June 2019, unless sold out prior. Offers are also applicable on the reverse and extended itineraries EUTCR15 and EUTCPP21/EUTCRPP21.
• ~FLY FREE: Airfare is included, prices are in return economy. Flight restrictions apply. Flights are based on wholesale airfares in (W) Class with Singapore Airlines or an airline of Travelmarvel's choosing. Includes taxes of up to $300 per person from Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth. Flights are available ex SYD/MEL/BNE/PER or ADL. Once class is sold out surcharges apply.
• Limited suites/cabins/staterooms on set departures are available and are subject to availability.
• HELLOWORLD SAVE $200 PER PERSON: Offer valid on all 2020 departures, is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. Valid on all cabin categories.
• DEPOSITS & FINAL PAYMENTS: A first non-refundable deposit of $1,000 pp is due within 7 days of booking. A second non-refundable deposit of $2,000 pp is due by 31 October 2019. Final payment is due 100 days prior to departure date.
• ^BONUS EARLY PAYMENT DISCOUNT: Tour must be paid in full 10 months prior to travel.
Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Please check all prices, availability and other information before booking. Singapore Airlines Conditions of Carriage, travelmarvel and Helloworld Travel booking terms and conditions apply, see in store for details.