Scenic Parks Explorer
TAKE IN THE AMAZING SCENIC PARKS OF AMERICA INCLUDING ZION, BRYCE, GRAND TETON, YELLOWSTONE, AND GRAND CANYON.
Your iconic and unexpected journey, culminating at the Grand Canyon, takes you past mystical chimneys, imposing mesas in Monument Valley and the rock-hewn faces of former presidents.
• 14 nights accommodation
• 22 meals - 14 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 7 dinners
• On-Trip Transport in a luxury coach with travel director
• Orientation of Salt Lake City
• Visit Zion, Bryce Canyon, Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Arches, Mesa Verde, Grand Canyon National Parks, Jackson, the Buffalo Bill Center of the West in Cody, Little Bighorn Battlefield, the Mile High City of Denver, Monument Valley, Las Vegas
• View Crazy Horse Memorial, iconic Mount Rushmore in South Dakota
• See iconic Delicate Arch
• Scenic Drive along Desert View Drive
9 and 21 July 2020
2, 6, 9, 13, 18, 20, 23, 25 and 27 August 2020
Other departures available between April - June 2020 and September - October 2020, seasonal surcharges may apply.
10% Early Payment Discount
Helloworld Travel Exclusive Offer
Save up to $200* per person
23 Aug 19,
unless sold out prior. Availability is limited.
1. ARRIVE LAS VEGAS Las Vegas launches our encounter with America's national parks. This evening, meet your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception and then soar 550 feet above the center of the Las Vegas Strip on the High Roller, the world's tallest observation wheel.
Hotel: Harrah’s Las Vegas
2. LAS VEGAS – ZION AND BRYCE CANYON NATIONAL PARKS Our first stop today is at Zion National Park. Then, it's off to the enchanting landscapes of Bryce Canyon.
Hotel: BW Plus Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel
3. BRYCE CANYON – SALT LAKE CITY Travel north to Salt Lake City and discover the basic beliefs and history of the Mormon pioneers.
Hotel: Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel
4. SALT LAKE CITY – MONTPELIER – JACKSON Cross the Oregon Trail, stopping in Montpelier at the Oregon Trail Center where you'll enjoy lunch at a covered wagon-themed restaurant. Enjoy an evening at leisure in Jackson.
Hotel: The Lodge at Jackson Hole
5. JACKSON – GRAND TETON AND YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARKS (2 NIGHTS) Cross the alpine landscapes of Grand Teton National Park en route to Yellowstone's geothermal wonderland. We overnight at one of the lodges within the national park.
Hotel: National Park Lodges
6. YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK SIGHTSEEING Enjoy a full day to explore the natural splendour of one of the world's oldest national parks. See Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, then join your Travel Director to explore.
7. YELLOWSTONE – CODY – BILLINGS Visit the Buffalo Bill Center of the West museum complex to gain a deeper understanding of the “Spirit of the American West”. 'Connect with Locals' in an effortless delivered authentic encounter with true Western hospitality.
(B, BMG, )
Hotel: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Billings
8. BILLINGS – LITTLE BIGHORN – RAPID CITY (2 NIGHTS) Travel to Little Bighorn, the site of Custer's Last Stand. Continue east through the Black Hills to Rapid City.
Hotel: The Rushmore
9. BLACK HILLS EXCURSION Venture into the Black Hills of South Dakota as you make your way to the base of Crazy Horse Memorial. Learn how your visit 'Makes a Difference' by preserving Native American Culture. We continue to Mount Rushmore, then rapid City where we'll 'Dive into Culture' with Stephen Yellowhawk and learn about his tribe's history during a festive dinner.
(B, D, , )
10. RAPID CITY – DENVER Travel south through the expansive prairies of Wyoming to Denver, the Mile High City, where you'll enjoy an evening at leisure.
Hotel: Sheraton Denver Downtown
11. DENVER – VAIL – MOAB (2 NIGHTS) Ascend into the foothills of the Rockies and cross the Continental Divide en route to the alpine village of Vail. We continue to Moab for an evening on your terms.
Hotel: BW Plus Canyonlands Inn
12. CANYONLANDS AND ARCHES NATIONAL PARKS EXCURSION Our national park journey takes us to Canyon Country, where we visit Canyonlands National Park and Arches National Park, revealing the effects of rain and wind on the landscape. Choose to take a short hike to a view point of iconic Delicate Arch.
13. MOAB – MESA VERDE NATIONAL PARK – MONUMENT VALLEY Admire the ancient cliff dwellings of the Ancestral Puebloan people in the UNESCO-listed Mesa Verde National Park. Then, enjoy a cookout Regional Dinner in Monument Valley.
Hotel: Goulding’s Lodge
14. MONUMENT VALLEY – GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK Explore the red valley floor of Monument Valley in a special open-air vehicle, accompanied by a Local Specialist. Arriving at the UNESCO-listed Grand Canyon, you'll meet a Local Specialist to gain a deeper understanding into its geology. Enjoy a Farewell Dinner with new friends inside the park.
Hotel: National Park Lodges
15. GRAND CANYON – DEPART LAS VEGAS Consider an optional helicopter or fixed-wing aircraft flightseeing trip over the canyon. End your journey in Las Vegas where a transfer is provided to Las Vegas International Airport or to Harrah's Las Vegas for guests extending their stay.
Airport arrival will be at 4 p.m., please be aware when booking your flights.
B = Breakfast
L = Lunch
D = Dinner
WR = Welcome Reception
BMG = Be My Guest
RD = Regional Dinner
FD = Farewell Dinner
*Conditions apply. Prices correct as at 24 July 2019 but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Offers subject to availability. Agents may charge service fees, rates vary. Payments by credit card will incur a surcharge. Airfare not included. All savings are included in the advertised price. Advertised saving is based on maximum 10% Early Payment Discount. Early Payment Discount is applied to the land-only portion of selected holidays and is combinable with other brochure discounts where available. The Early Payment Discount does not apply to: extra nights' accommodation, optional extensions, airfares, flight supplements, surcharges, taxes and fees; or airport transfers. Standard deposit conditions apply and full payment is required by 18 Dec 2019 or no later than up to 90 days prior to departure from Australia (whichever comes first). Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Please check all prices, availability and other information before booking. Trafalgar and Helloworld Travel booking terms and conditions apply, see in store for details.