Iconic Rockies and Western Canada
EMBRACE THE LAID-BACK LIFESTYLE OF VANCOUVER AND A DRAMATIC MOUNTAIN WILDERNESS.
Embrace the laid-back lifestyle of Vancouver and a dramatic mountain wilderness. Explore the traditions of the First Nations, behold the icy fingers of the Columbia Icefield and meet a retired Mountie.
• 12 nights accommodation
• 17 meals - 12 breakfasts, 5 dinners (Including Be My Guest)
• On-trip transport - in a luxury coach with travel director
• City Tour in Vancouver, Victoria, Whistler, Banff
• Visit Chase, Banff National Park, Jasper National Park
• View Lake Louise, Athabasca Glacier, Rogers Pass, Athabasca Falls, Sea-to-Sky Gondola, Butchart Gardens, a traditional kekuli built by the people of the First Nations
• Cruise across Maligne Lake to iconic Spirit Island
• Scenic Drive along the Sea-to-Sky Highway, Icefields Parkway
22 and 29 June 2020
6, 13, 20 and 27 July 2020
Other departures available between April- May & August - October 2020, seasonal surcharges may apply.
10% Early Payment Discount
Helloworld Travel Exclusive Offer
Save up to $100* per person
unless sold out prior. Availability is limited.
1. ARRIVE VANCOUVER Tackle the ‘Great Outdoors' on this effortlessly delivered adventure through Western Canada. Discover why Vancouver consistently ranks as one of the world's most livable cities. Then, join your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception.
Hotel: Pinnacle Harbourfront
2. VANCOUVER – VICTORIA (2 NIGHTS) This morning, delve into the historic neighbourhoods of Chinatown and Gastown before boarding a ferry to Vancouver Island. 'Dive into Culture' and taste local cider at a familly-owned ciderhouse, before continuing to Victoria.
Hotel: Inn at Laurel Point
3. VICTORIA SIGHTSEEING Enjoy breakfast at Butchart Gardens and learn how the spectacular floral display was once a giant disused quarry. Enjoy your choice of dining experience tonight.
4. VICTORIA – CHEMAINUS – SQUAMISH – WHISTLER (2 NIGHTS) See the vivid murals of Chemainus. Board a ferry and then take the scenic Sea-to-Sky Highway. Ascend to Summit Lodge, admiring the views from the Sea-to-Sky Gondola. Tonight, enjoy a Regional Meal dinner in Whistler Village. Our 'Stay with a Story' is Whistler's landmark ski-in ski-out hotel.
(B, RD, )
Hotel: Fairmont Chateau Whistler
5. WHISTLER SIGHTSEEING First Nation traditions are revealed by a Local Specialist at the Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre. Spend the rest of your day at leisure.
6. WHISTLER – KAMLOOPS Continue towards Kamloops where we’ll enjoy an evening at leisure.
Hotel: Kamloops DoubleTree
7. KAMLOOPS – ROCKY MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARKS – BANFF (2 NIGHTS) Sample the best of the UNESCO listed Canadian Rocky Mountain Parks. We overnight at a mountain resort in Banff National Park, where we'll meet a retired “Mountie” Local Specialist.
Hotel: Banff Park Lodge
8. BANFF SIGHTSEEING Immerse yourself in Banff's soul-stirring natural surrounds. We venture into the Kananaskis Valley to 'Connect with Locals' at a traditional Rocky Mountain 'Be My Guest' dinner.
(B, BMG, )
9. BANFF – LAKE LOUISE – JASPER (2 NIGHTS) Enjoy a lakeside talk at Lake Louise, then board an Ice Explorer and drive over the Athabasca Glacier.
Hotel: The Sawridge Inn
10. JASPER SIGHTSEEING Embark on an invigorating guided walk to Maligne Canyon. Board a narrated cruise on Maligne Lake (seasonal) stopping at Spirit Island. Enjoy dinner this evening.
11. JASPER – MOUNT ROBSON – CHASE Admire Mount Robson – the tallest peak in the Canadian Rockies. Learn about the First Nation Shushwap people and stroll around their ancestral grounds where we'll see a traditional kekuli winter homestead.
Hotel: Quaaout Lodge & Spa
12. CHASE – VANCOUVER Visit Capilano Suspension Bridge Park and explore Stanley Park upon arrival in Vancouver. Afternoon is at leisure.
Hotel: Pinnacle Harbourfront
13. DEPART VANCOUVER Transfer to Vancouver International Airport or to the hotel for those on the optional Alaska cruise and for guests that are extending their stay.
B = Breakfast
L = Lunch
D = Dinner
WR = Welcome Reception
YC = Your Choice
RD = Regional Dinner
BMG = Be My Guest
*Conditions apply. Prices correct as at 24 July 2019 but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Offers subject to availability. Agents may charge service fees, rates vary. Payments by credit card will incur a surcharge. Airfare not included. All savings are included in the advertised price. Advertised saving is based on maximum 10% Early Payment Discount. Early Payment Discount is applied to the land-only portion of selected holidays and is combinable with other brochure discounts where available. The Early Payment Discount does not apply to: extra nights' accommodation, optional extensions, airfares, flight supplements, surcharges, taxes and fees; or airport transfers. Standard deposit conditions apply and full payment is required by 18 Dec 2019 or no later than up to 90 days prior to departure from Australia (whichever comes first). Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Please check all prices, availability and other information before booking. Trafalgar and Helloworld Travel booking terms and conditions apply, see in store for details.