Explore Alice Springs & Uluru – 6 Days – NT
Experience the true Australian Outback in style with stunning views of the MacDonnell Ranges as your backdrop. Spacious guest rooms and suites offer luxurious bedding, mountain views and high-speed internet access. The property has an acclaimed restaurant on site and easy access to the casino and local attractions like Simpson’s Gap, Desert Park and Anzac Hill.
• 3 nights accommodation at DoubleTree by Hilton Alice Springs (4.5R) in a Guest Room
• Full day West Macdonell Ranges Tour‡ (only valid up to 31 Mar 20)
• Half day West Macdonell Ranges Tour‡ (only valid from 1 Apr 20)
• One-way Alice Springs to Ayers Rock Resort transfer
• 2 nights accommodation at The Lost Camel Hotel (4R) in a Standard Room with full buffet breakfast daily
• Free Indigenous guest acitivites program
• Free WiFI
• A Field of Light Star Pass including drinks and canapes
• Return coach transfers from Airport to hotel
21 Feb - 31 Mar 20: $919* per person twin share
28 Apr - 31 May 20: $885* per person twin share
1-27 Apr 20: $945* per person twin share
9-26 Jun 20: $955* per person twin share
SAVE up to $148* per person twin share
DoubleTree by Hilton Alice Springs: Guest Room
The Lost Camel Hotel: Standard Room
Room Configuration: Twin Share/Double
21 Feb – 26 Jun 20
31 Mar 20,
2020 unless sold out prior. Availability is limited.
*Conditions apply. Offer ends 31 March 2020. Prices correct as at 19 Feb 20 but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Offers subject to availability. Agents may charge service fees, rates vary. Payments by credit card will incur a surcharge. Airfare not included unless otherwise stated. All savings and bonus nights (if applicable) are included in the advertised price. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Please check all prices, availability and other information before booking. Territory Discoveries and Helloworld Travel booking terms and conditions apply, see in store for details. Uluṟu-Kata Tjuṯa National Park fee of $25 per adult is included in advertised price and is payable direct.‡Full day tour only valid for travel until 31 Mar 20 and half day tour operational from 1 April 20.