Taste of Marlborough & Wellington
Explore the city sights of Christchurch. Spot whales and dolphins in spectacular Kaikoura. Indulge in local food and wine in the Marlborough region. Finishing in Wellington sampling the best craft beers of the city.
- 1 night at Novotel Christchurch Cathedral Square ★★★★✩ in a Superior Room
- 1 night at The White Morph, Kaikoura ★★★✩ in a Garden Studio
- Half day Whale Watching Cruise
- 2 nights at Marlborough Vintners Hotel, Blenheim ★★★★ in a Garden View Suite
- Full day Taste Marlborough Tour including privately hosted winery tours, tasting fees, winery lunch platter and return hotel transfers
- 1 night at Picton Yacht Club Hotel ★★★★ in a Superior King Ocean View Room
- Half day Seafood Odyssea Cruise including tasting of Regal Salmon, Cloudy Bay Clams and Greenshell Mussels and a glass of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc~
- One way InterIslander passenger seat from Picton to Wellington
- 2 nights at Travelodge Hotel Wellington ★★★★ in a Guest Room including full breakfast, late checkout until 12pm and WiFi
- 6 days Holden Trax Auto or similar car hire+
1 May - 14 Aug, 16 Aug - 14 Sep 21. Travel also available 15 Sep 21 - 31 Mar 22, seasonal surcharges apply.
15 Jul 21,
unless sold out prior. Availability is limited.
*Conditions apply. Prices correct as at 19 May 2021 but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Offer ends 15 July 2021, unless sold out prior. Offers subject to availability. Agents may charge service fees, rates vary. Payments by credit card will incur a surcharge. Airfare not included. All savings are included in the advertised price. Offers subject to availability. Amounts payable to third parties not included. Please check all prices, availability and other information with your travel consultant before booking.~Tour operates Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 1 May - 30 Sep 21 and daily from 1 Oct 21 - 31 Mar 22. +Offer is subject to vehicle availability. Rates include Unlimited KMs, Standard Motor Vehicle Insurance (excess applies) and airport fees. Minimum renter age without surcharge is 21 years and drivers must hold a full licence. Rentals are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Avis rental agreement and the Avis standard driver and credit qualifications. Rental is based on pickup at Christchurch Airport and drop-off at Picton Interislander Ferry Terminal. One way rental feee of NZD 50+GST (Approx AUD62) has been included in the price, this fee is payable direct to AVIS. Room upgrades and late check outs are subject to availability unless otherwise stated. Bookings must be made direct with Viva Holidays or a travel agent. Package cancellation fees apply. Ratings provide a general indication of the standard of accommodation. These are our own views and not related to any other rating system. All savings and bonus nights (if applicable) are included in the advertised price. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Please check all prices, availability and other information before booking. Viva Holidays and Helloworld Travel booking terms and conditions apply, see in store for details.