Sails in the Desert
Soaring white sails crown Ayers Rock Resort’s Sails in the Desert hotel, shading 228 beautifully appointed rooms and suites. Featuring an expansive gumtree-lined swimming pool and a diversity of modern dining, bar and lounge options. In a destination where one of the world’s oldest cultures still thrives, the mystery, colour and wisdom of the local Anangu people is interwoven into every facet of Sails in the Desert’s modern design. More than luxury accommodation, Sails in the Desert hotel is a destination of exploration and indulgence.
• 3 nights accommodation at Sails in the Desert (5R) in a Superior Room
- Complimentary in-room WiFi
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary use of Resort shuttle
- Complimentary guest activities program
• Sounds of Silence including:
- Canapes and sparkling wine
- 3-course dinner
- Guided tour of the night sky
- Didgeridoo performance
• Uluṟu Sunrise & Field of Light including tea, coffee or hot chocolate at the sunrise viewing area
• Return airport transfers from Ayers Rock Airport to hotel
SAVE up to $634* per person twin share
1 Aug - 23 Dec 20, 3 Jan - 27 Mar 21
03 Aug 20,
unless sold out prior. Availability is limited.
*Conditions apply. Prices correct as at 17 Jun 20 but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Offers subject to availability. Agents may charge service fees, rates vary. Payments by credit card will incur a surcharge. Airfare not included unless otherwise stated. All savings and bonus nights (if applicable) are included in the advertised price. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Please check all prices, availability and other information before booking. VIVA Holidays and Helloworld Travel booking terms and conditions apply, see in store for details. ^Uluṟu-Kata Tjuṯa National Park fee of $26 per adult is payable direct from 1 Jan - 31 Mar 21, fees and dates may change without notice. #Savings based on travel from 1 Aug - 30 Nov 20.