Treasures of Turkey
The more you see of Turkey, the more you realise you have yet to see. From the cosmopolitan delights of Istanbul to the Roman remains of Ephesus, you’ll discover a country of fascinating contrasts. You’ll cover a lot of ground in 15 days but still have plenty of time to stroll, shop and relax with a pot of apple tea.
• Cut through the chaos of Istanbul with a local guide who can show you things you would never find on your own
• Feast your eyes on the best of Turkey's other-wordly sights, from the 'Cotton Castle' of Pamukkale to the psychedelic rockscapes of Cappadocia
• The ancient art of felt-making is revealed by a craftswoman from Ikonium Studio, one of the two working galleries of UNESCO-honoured Turkish felt master Mehmet Girgic.
• A local fisherman and his wife will guide you around the hidden coves around Kekova Island, away from the crowds. Take time out on the boat to enjoy a local lunch of greens, zucchini fritters and a cool glass of local beer.
• Take the opportunity for an invigorating Turkish bath. Nothing in the west quite compares to this refreshing and healing ancient ritual.
15 March 2020
11 June 2020
02 August 2020
Other departures available between September 2019 – December 2020, seasonal surcharges may apply.
Qantas Frequent Flyer members will receive 1,000 Qantas Frequent Flyer points when booking a trip over $1,000^
Helloworld Exclusive Offer
Save up to 10% off* Peregrine Adventures trips Worldwide
07 Oct 19,
unless sold out prior. Availability is limited.
*Conditions apply. Prices correct as at 16 September 2019 but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Offers subject to availability. Agents may charge service fees, rates vary. Payments by credit card will incur a surcharge. Airfare not included. All savings are included in the advertised price. 10% discount applies to Peregrine small group tours departing between 21 September 2019 to 15 December 2020. Discount excludes Polar, Private Groups, Peregrine Packages, Independent Experiences, Limited Edition tours, Adventure Cruising operated by Variety Cruises and tours operated by external 3rd party suppliers. Discount applies to new bookings only made and deposited at any Helloworld Australia store between 21 September to 07 October 2019. The discounts apply to the land tour price only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and are not combinable. Discounts do not apply to local payments, permits, additional travel arrangements, international and local airfares. Deposit of $600 per person per trip is required upon booking. If booking within 56 days of departure, full payment is due immediately. Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice. ^Applicable to eligible trips with a minimum trip value of $1,000 per person after any other discount is applied. You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Please check all prices, availability and other information before booking. Peregrine Adventrues and Helloworld Travel booking terms and conditions apply, see in store for details.