Highlights of Morocco
This is our most extensive trip through exotic Morocco. The country’s essence lies in the ancient cities, medieval bazaars and high mountain villages. And the food will be another highlight you won’t forget!
• Marvel at the size of the Mosque of Hassan II, which dominates the Casablanca skyline – this massive edifice is the largest in Africa and second only in the world to the great mosque at Mecca
• Uncover one of the most remote parts of the Roman Empire, and the most impressive Roman ruins in Morocco, at the UNESCO World Heritage site of Volubilis. Learn about the past from the knowledgeable local experts.
• Experience a feature stay in traditional riad in Fes, listen to the call for prayer from its rooftop terrace and enjoy relaxed atmosphere of this elegant hotel.
• Explore Morocco’s first imperial city, Meknes, and discover the charming streets of the old medina that lead to the lovely Bou Inania Medresse (religious school).
• Dive into Fes’ medina under a watchful eye of our local guide and be surrounded by the spiritual and cultural heart of Morocco, in arguably the world's most fascinating and confounding old city.
22 February 2020
07 June 2020
13 July 2020
24 August 2020
Other departures available between September 2019 – December 2020, seasonal surcharges may apply.
Qantas Frequent Flyer members will receive 1,000 Qantas Frequent Flyer points when booking a trip over $1,000^
Helloworld Exclusive Offer
Save up to 10% off* Peregrine Adventures trips Worldwide
07 Oct 19,
unless sold out prior. Availability is limited.
*Conditions apply. Prices correct as at 16 September 2019 but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Offers subject to availability. Agents may charge service fees, rates vary. Payments by credit card will incur a surcharge. Airfare not included. All savings are included in the advertised price. 10% discount applies to Peregrine small group tours departing between 21 September 2019 to 15 December 2020. Discount excludes Polar, Private Groups, Peregrine Packages, Independent Experiences, Limited Edition tours, Adventure Cruising operated by Variety Cruises and tours operated by external 3rd party suppliers. Discount applies to new bookings only made and deposited at any Helloworld Australia store between 21 September to 07 October 2019. The discounts apply to the land tour price only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and are not combinable. Discounts do not apply to local payments, permits, additional travel arrangements, international and local airfares. Deposit of $600 per person per trip is required upon booking. If booking within 56 days of departure, full payment is due immediately. Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice. ^Applicable to eligible trips with a minimum trip value of $1,000 per person after any other discount is applied. You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Please check all prices, availability and other information before booking. Peregrine Adventrues and Helloworld Travel booking terms and conditions apply, see in store for details.