Explore Broome and The Kimberley
It’s easy to be captivated by the laidback seaside town of Broome, known as the southern gateway to the Kimberley region. Breathtaking beaches, a fascinating history as a pearling port and a relaxed atmosphere are major drawcards. Clear blue skies, rich red earth and rugged vistas, Kununurra is the eastern gateway to some of the Kimberley’s most renowned attractions. It’s the perfect base to explore the World Heritage Listed Purnululu National Park and the Bungle Bungle Range.
• 4 NIGHTS accommodation at Oaks Cable Beach Sanctuary, Broome (4.5 star) in a Studio Room includes 1 FREE night
• Return coach transfers from Broome airport to hotel
• Return economy airfares from Broome to Kununurra flying Qantas~
• 3 NIGHTS accommodation at ibis Styles Kununurra (3.5star) in a Standard room with Continental breakfast daily
• FREE return coach transfers from Kununurra airport to Hotel#
• Bungle Bungle Adventurer tour including a 2 hour scenic flight
• Full day Ord River tour
• FREE guaranteed late check out of 12pm and complimentary bottle of wine on arrival in Broome
28 May - 16 August, 19 August - 30 September 2019
Other departures available, seasonal surcharges may apply.
Save up to $148* per person
15 Mar 19,
unless sold out prior. Availability is limited.
*Conditions apply. Prices correct as at 22 Jan 19 but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Offers subject to availability. Agents may charge service fees, rates vary. Payments by credit card will incur a surcharge. Airfare not included. All savings are included in the advertised price. ~Book Qantas (QF) in Q Class. Flights are operated by Air North. Availability is limited. #Transfers are operated by the ibis Styles, must call the hotel prior to bag collection to arrange your pickup location. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Please check all prices, availability and other information before booking. Sunlover Holidays and Helloworld Travel booking terms and conditions apply, see in store for details.