Cairns Family Getaway
Visit the Cairns Aquarium, an exciting, all-weather attraction located in the heart of Cairns. Guests of all ages will have guaranteed interaction with the spectacular beauty of over 15,000 marine and land animals from two unique World Heritage listed areas; the Great Barrier Reef and the Wet Tropics Rainforest.
Take a cruise to the state-of-the art Moore Reef Marine Base which is perfectly positioned and fully equipped so that any age or ability can fully experience the magic of the reef with its abundance of colourful coral, fascinating fish, turtles and more. Located at pristine Moore Reef on the outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef, approximately 40km from Cairns. This experience allows for 4 hours at the Outer Reef and comes complete with snorkel equipment, glass bottom boat, an underwater observatory, marine life touch tank, and optional extras including scuba diving, guided snorkeling safari and Seawalker Helmet Diving.
7 nights accommodation at Southern Cross Atrium Apartments (4 star) in a 2 Bedroom Superior Apartment
Full day Moore Reef Day Tour including:
- 4 hours at Moore Reef Marine Base
- Lunch boxes with tea and coffee
- Informative presentation hosted by a marine naturalist
- Guided coral viewing from glass bottom boat
- Onboard touch tank to experience unique marine life up close
- Access to sunslide waterslide and ocean pool enclosure for children
- Underwater observatory
- Fish feeding presentation
- Use of snorkelling equipment and instruction
- BONUS guided snorkel safari
Return Coach transfers from Cairns airport to hotel
30 Apr - 15 Jun, 1 Nov - 17 Dec 21, 8 Jan - 31 Mar 22. Add on an extra $258* per family for travel 16 Jun - 31 Oct 21.
27 May 21,
unless sold out prior. Availability is limited.