Explore Alice Springs & Uluru
Experience the true Australian Outback in style with stunning views of the MacDonnell Ranges as your backdrop. Spacious guest rooms and suites offer luxurious bedding, mountain views and high-speed internet access. The property has an acclaimed restaurant on site and easy access to the casino and local attractions like Simpson’s Gap, Desert Park and Anzac Hill.
• 2 nights’ at DoubleTree by Hilton Alice Springs in a Guest Room
• 3 nights’ at The Lost Camel Hotel (4 star) in a Standard Room
o In-room WiFi
o Use of Resort Shuttle
o Guest activities program
• 2 HOUR Uluṟu Sunrise & Field of Light including tea, coffee or hot chocolate at the sunrise viewing area^
• 2 HOUR DAYS AAT Kings (Uluru Sunrise & Field of Light or similar) car hire+
• 6 DAYS AVIS car hire in a Toyota Corolla (or similar)+
SAVE up to $321* per person twin share
1 – 31 Jan 21, Travel also available 1 Oct 20 - 31 Dec 20, 1 Feb – 31 Mar 21 seasonal surcharges apply
10 Nov 20,
unless sold out prior. Availability is limited.
*Conditions apply. Prices correct as at 23 Sep 20 but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Offers subject to availability. Agents may charge service fees, rates vary. Payments by credit card will incur a surcharge. Airfare not included unless otherwise stated. All savings and bonus nights (if applicable) are included in the advertised price. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Please check all prices, availability and other information before booking. Viva Holidays booking terms and conditions apply, visit www.vivaholidays.com.au for full details.