7 Night Uncover The Red Centre
See the very best of the Red Centre on our Uncover the Red Centre tour. Visit Alice Springs icons and get up close and personal with the ‘ship of the desert’ on a private camel ride. Take in spectacular 360 degree views of Kings Canyon on the Rim Walk. Marvel at the changing colours of Uluru from sunrise to sunset. Visit the mystical domes of Kata Tjuta. Wander through the magical Field of Light installation and dine under a canopy of stars at Sounds of Silence. Travel by 4WD coach from Alice Springs to Kings Canyon to Uluru, with stops at Ormiston Gorge, Glen Helen and Mount Connor. There’ll be nothing left uncovered on our eight day, fully escorted small group journey of the remarkable Red Centre.
- 2 nights at Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters in a Deluxe Room ★★★★✩
- 2 nights at Kings Canyon Resort in a Standard Room ★★★✩
- 3 nights at Sails in the Desert in a Superior Room ★★★★★
- Full breakfast on 6 days and 1 boxed breakfast
- 2 lunches and 4 dinners
- Welcome dinner and drinks at Crowne Plaza Alice Springs
- Private sightseeing tour of Alice Springs including the Royal Flying Doctor Service, School of Air and the Telegraph Station
- Private camel ride and bush tucker inspired canapes
- Visit Ormiston Gorge and Glen Helen
- Private guided Kings Canyon Rim Walk
- Sunset drinks at Kings Canyon
- Guided tour of Curtain Springs
- Field of Light Star Pass including outback-style canapés, Australian Sparkling wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages
- Private guided Uluru Sunrise tour and Kata Tjuta Walpa Gorge Walk
- Exclusive Kata Tjuta Sunset experience with premium wines and canapés
- Sounds of Silence dinner including outback-style canapés, three course bush tucker inspired buffet, a selection of Australian wine and beer, Digeridoo performance and a guided tour of the night sky.
- 4WD coach transfers between Alice Springs, Kings Canyon and Uluru
- Private transfer from Alice Springs Airport to Crowne Plaza Alice Springs
- Group coach transfer from Sails in the Desert to Ayers Rock Airport
- Complimentary resort activities and Wi-Fi at Sails in the Desert
- Services of a tour leader and expert guides/drivers
- Small group travel – maximum 18 guests
28 Apr 2022 - 5 May 2022, 23 Jun 2022 - 30 Jun 2022, 7 Jul 2022 - 14 Jul 2022, 18 Aug 2022 - 25 Aug 2022, blackout dates and surcharges apply.
11 Jan 2022, unless sold out prior. Availability is limited.
*Conditions apply. Prices correct as at 8 Sep 2021 but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Offers subject to availability. Agents may charge service fees, rates vary. Payments by credit card will incur a surcharge. Airfare not included. Weekend and peak surcharges apply, rates vary. All savings are included in the advertised price. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Please check all prices, availability and other information before booking. Viva Holidays and Helloworld Travel booking terms and conditions apply, see in store for details.
*Prices are in Australian Dollars and correct as at 8 Sep 21 but may fluctuate due to surcharges, fees, taxes, or currency exchange. All arrangements are subject to availability, cancellation, or modification due to inclement weather, late running of services or other unforeseen circumstances. A minimum non-refundable deposit equivalent to 20% of the tour cost is payable within 7 days of confirmation of your booking and cancellation prior to final payment will result in your deposit being forfeited. Final payment of your holiday cost is required at least 100 days prior to departure, there will be no refund for bookings cancelled less than 91 days prior to travel. The travel services provided by these suppliers are subject to the conditions imposed by the suppliers and their liability may be limited by their tariffs, conditions of carriage, and agreements. Information required at time of booking - full name, including title, initial and surname as per ID, any information relating to dietary/mobility/medical requirements and mobile contact number. A fee will apply for payments made by debit and credit card which may vary. Travel agents may also charge service fees. Ratings provide a general indication of the standard of accommodation. These are our own views and not related to any other rating system. 4 star (★) indicate superior standard. A half star (✩) indicates an additional half rating. Images supplied courtesy of Tourism NT. Please check all prices, availability, and other information with your travel consultant before booking. The Viva Holidays General Booking Conditions apply, available at www.vivaholidays.com.au/policies/booking-conditions. Other conditions apply - ask for details. Viva Holidays Pty Ltd ABN 78 634 662 294.