4 night Port Douglas Getaway
Villa San Michele boasts a fantastic location on vibrant Macrossan Street, the main street of Port Douglas. Restaurants, cafes and boutique shops are on the doorstep and stunning Four Mile Beach is just a 4 minute stroll away Experience the magnificent and untouched World Heritage listed Daintree Rainforest, the oldest living rainforest in the world at 160 millions years. Visit the only place in the world where two World Heritage listed areas - The Daintree Rainforest and The Great Barrier Reef exist side by side forming one of the most diverse ecosystems on earth. Spot crocodiles in the wild, sample delicious locally made tropical ice creams (at own expense), marvel at the beauty of this area from Alexandra Lookout and take in the rainforest from the forest floor with informative guided walks and if you are lucky you may spot a cassowary. Board your Quicksilver vessel at Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina Port Douglas to commence a full day cruise. Travel aboard Wavedancer, a 30 metre luxury sailing catamaran for the cruise to Low Isles, an idyllic coral island set in a lagoon on the Great Barrier Reef. You have the opportunity to swim, snorkel, drift through the corals or take a glass bottom boat tour. Lunch is served on board. Join a marine biologist for a guided walk around the island or a guided snorkel tour.
- 4 nights at Villa San Michele ★★★★ in a One Bedroom Apartment~
- 9 Hour Mossman Gorge & Daintree Rainforest tour including:
- Morning tea and lunch
- Complimentary ExCo backpack#
- 6.5 hour Wavedancer Low Isles Cruise including:
- Morning tea and tropical smorgasboard lunch
- Sail aboard 30 metre catamaran Wavedancer to Low Isles
- All snorkelling equipment and guided snorkel tour
- Glass bottom boat tour
- Reef presentation and beach walk with a marine biologist
- Environmental Management Charge (EMC)
BONUS $250 Experience Voucher
Save $276 per person
1 Nov 2021 - 19 Dec 2021, 13 Jan 2022 - 31 Mar 2022
30 Nov 21 unless sold out prior. Availability is limited.
* Conditions apply. On sale until 30 Nov 21. Prices correct as at 3 Sep 21 but may be adjusted if surcharges, fees, taxes, or currency exchange rates are affected. Offers subject to availability. (All savings and bonus nights are included in the advertised price) Credit is non-transferable, non-refundable and any unused vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash. ~Serviced weekly. #one per booking. Bag includes a cap and towel ^A minimum spend of $1000 per booking on Tropical North Queensland land arrangements for bookings and travel between 18 Sep 21 to 30 Apr 22 to be eligible for the $250 experience voucher. Subject to availability. Offers may be withdrawn without notice, are not combinable with any other offers unless stated, are non-transferrable and non-redeemable for cash. Customer email must be provided to Viva Holidays at time of booking to receive communications regarding redemption process of voucher, vouchers will be distributed once full payment has been received and must be redeemed within 28 days of the booking being paid in full. Fees apply for direct payments made to Viva Holidays using a debit or credit card. Amounts payable to third parties not included. Bookings must be made directly with Viva Holidays or a travel agent, please confirm all prices, availability and details with your consultant before booking. Cancellation fees apply, offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. The Viva Holidays General Booking Conditions apply vivaholidays.com.au/policies/booking-conditions. Viva Holidays Pty Ltd ABN 78 634 662 294.