4 Night Darwin Short Break
As the gateway to the Top End, Darwin encapsulates a laidback atmosphere with an exciting blend of markets, museums, nightlife and natural attractions, Darwin is a slice of paradise. Stay at Argus Hotel Darwin which is centrally located just a comfortable stroll to a delicious array of Darwin’s city restaurants, city shopping, the entertaining Mitchell Street offerings, and the famous Crocosaurus Cove. A trip to the Top End wouldn’t be complete without exploring the natural wonders of Litchfield National Park and Kakadu National Park.
- 4 nights at Argus Hotel Darwin ★★★★✩ in a Superior Room
- Continental breakfast provisions and WiFi
- Full day Litchfield National Park Waterfall tour including lunch
- Full day Kakadu National Park Explorer tour including lunch and Kakadu National Park entry fee
- 2.5 hours Charles Darwin Sunset Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Complimentary bottle of Australian Wine on arrival
NT Summer Sale Savings have been applied to advertised prices and discounts are calculated based on twin share and eligible only for fully vaccinated travellers
1 Oct - 10 Dec 21, 8 Feb - 31 Mar 22
31 Mar 22 unless sold out prior, availability is limited
*Conditions apply. Prices correct as at 30 Sep 2021 but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Offers subject to availability. Agents may charge service fees, rates vary. Payments by credit card will incur a surcharge. Airfare not included. Weekend and peak surcharges apply, rates vary. All savings are included in the advertised price. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Please check all prices, availability and other information before booking. Viva Holidays and Helloworld Travel booking terms and conditions apply, see in store for details.
* Conditions apply. On sale until 31 Mar 22 for travel until 31 Mar 22. NT Summer Sale Savings have been applied to advertised prices and discounts are calculated based on twin share and eligible only for fully vaccinated travellers. ^Operates Tues, Thu, Sat between Oct-Nov and Tue, Thur, Fri, Sun except 25 Dec & 1 Jan from 1 Dec 21 - 31 Mar 22. ~Operates Tues, Wed, Sat, Sun between Oct-Nov and Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun except 25 Dec & 1 Jan from 1 Dec 21 - 31 Mar 22. #Operates Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri and Sat. Bottle of Australian red, white or sparkling wine per 2 full paying adults in same booking. Tour operation dates are subject to change without notice. Prices correct as at 17 Sep 21 but may be adjusted if surcharges, fees, taxes, or currency exchange rates are affected. Offers subject to availability. (All savings and bonus nights are included in the advertised price). Fees apply for direct payments made to Viva Holidays using a debit or credit card. Amounts payable to third parties not included. Bookings must be made directly with Viva Holidays or a travel agent, please confirm all prices, availability and details with your consultant before booking. Cancellation fees apply, offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. The Viva Holidays General Booking Conditions apply vivaholidays.com.au/policies/booking-conditions. Viva Holidays Pty Ltd ABN 78 634 662 294.