3 Night Swim With Whale Sharks
Mantarays Ningaloo Beach Resort, the only resort on Sunrise Beach, is your gateway to the world heritage listed Ningaloo Reef and the Cape Range National Park. Discover the true beauty of this region with two incredible day tours. Snorkel with the biggest fish in the sea, the whale shark! Enjoy a day of fun on the World Heritage Ningaloo Reef. Spotter planes are used to maximise your time snorkelling right alongside the whale sharks, with marine biologists and experienced guides to lead you on the greatest adventure of a lifetime! On board the boat relax with a delicious lunch while you learn all about whale sharks and reef ecology. Throughout the day you can often discover manta rays, humpback whales, dugongs and dolphins too.
Join a unique outback safari experience of the World Heritage Listed Cape Range National Park and Ningaloo Marine Park. Experience rugged canyon country, beautiful beaches and an exclusive Yardie Creek boat tour. Relive the history of the North West Cape with local guides who have extensive knowledge of the area’s natural beauty.
- 3 nights at Mantarays Ningaloo Beach Resort ★★★★✩ in a Standard King Room
- Full day Deluxe Whale Shark Adventure Swim Tour
- Guided snorkel on the Ningaloo Reef with a marine biologist
- Swimming with the whale sharks
- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea
- All equipment
- Video and photos of the day
- Return hotel transfers
- Full day Top of the Range Safari
- Yardie Creek boat cruise
- Use of snorkelling gear for swimming on Ningaloo Reef
- Picnic lunch and morning tea
- Photo opportunity at the panoramic Vlamingh Head Lighthouse
- Return hotel transfers
- Return coach transfer from Learmonth airport to hotel
6-31 Mar 22. Add on an extra $25* per person for travel 6-31 Mar 23. Add on an extra $101* per person for travel 1-10 Apr, 17-29 Apr, 6-19 May, 26 May - 4 Jun, 6-21 Jun, 23 Jun - 15 Aug 22
4 Dec 2021 unless sold out prior, availability is limited
*Conditions apply. Prices correct as at 6 Oct 2021 but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Offers subject to availability. Agents may charge service fees, rates vary. Payments by credit card will incur a surcharge. Airfare not included. Weekend and peak surcharges apply, rates vary. All savings are included in the advertised price. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Please check all prices, availability and other information before booking. Viva Holidays and Helloworld Travel booking terms and conditions apply, see in store for details.
* Conditions apply. On sale until 31 Mar 22 for travel until 31 Mar 22. Prices correct as at 4 Oct 21 but may be adjusted if surcharges, fees, taxes, or currency exchange rates are affected. Offers subject to availability. (All savings and bonus nights are included in the advertised price). Fees apply for direct payments made to Viva Holidays using a debit or credit card. Amounts payable to third parties not included. Bookings must be made directly with Viva Holidays or a travel agent, please confirm all prices, availability and details with your consultant before booking. Cancellation fees apply, offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. The Viva Holidays General Booking Conditions apply vivaholidays.com.au/policies/booking-conditions. Viva Holidays Pty Ltd ABN 78 634 662 294.