7 Nights Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island Resort with Flights
Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island epitomizes the French art of elegant hospitality in a unique experience on a private retreat. The hotel is nestled on its own private island, surrounded by a beautiful turquoise lagoon. This unique boutique hotel combines luxury French style with local Polynesian decor. Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island is located on Motu Piti U'uta, a short private boat ride from the main island of Bora Bora. Conjure up images of an idyllic life on a private island, and you will be close to the magic that is Bora Bora. No doubt the first thing on your mind when you stay at Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island is relaxation, but when you are ready to explore you won't be disappointed. There is plenty to do, including some of the best snorkelling in French Polynesia.
• Return economy airfares via Auckland to Papeete flying Air Tahiti Nui
• Return inter-island flights flying Air Tahiti
• 2 Nights accommodation at Le Meridien Tahiti (4.5 star) in a Garden Room+
• 5 Nights accommodation at Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island Resort (4.5 star) in a Luxury Overwater Bungalow+
• Full breakfast daily
• Fresh towel and fruit juice on arrival at Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island Resort
• FREE mini-bar replenished daily at Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island Resort
• FREE WiFi
• Return coach transfers from airport to resort including flower lei on international arrival and departure
04 Nov – 11 Dec 2018 and 16 Jan – 31 Mar 2019
Melbourne from $4859* per person twin share
From Sydney from $4879* per person twin share
From Brisbane from $4879* per person twin share
From Adelaide from $5385* per person twin share
From Perth from $5899* per person twin share
Save up to $3942* per couple
unless sold out prior. Availability is limited.
*Conditions apply. Prices correct as at 03 Sep 2018 but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Offers subject to availability. Agents may charge service fees, rates vary. Payments by credit card will incur a surcharge. Airfare is priced in return economy. Flight restrictions apply. Weekend and peak surcharges apply, rates vary. All savings are included in the advertised price. Departures from Perth and Adelaide are via Sydney in both directions. Airfares must be ticketed within 7 days of booking or by 04 Oct 18 whichever is earlier. Availability is limited. +A city tax of approximately XPF150-200 (approx AUD$2-$3) per person, per nights applies and is payable direct to hotel. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Please check all prices, availability and other information before booking. Air Tahiti Nui Conditions of Carriage, Viva! Holidays and Helloworld Travel booking terms and conditions apply, see in store for details.