ROME: Priscilla Hotel and Restaurant
Priscilla Hotel is a welcoming hotel in the historic centre of Rome, situated in the Ludovisi Rione district, one of the most elegant and exclusive areas of the Eternal City. This hotel is close to Via Veneto, Villa Borghese, Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain. All comfortable and bright rooms have air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi and some overlook Via Sicilia.
• 4 NIGHTS accommodation at Priscilla Hotel and Restaurant (3 star) in a Standard Room~+
• Continental breakfast daily
01 Sep – 31 Oct 2018
• 48 HOUR Rome Hop-on Hop-off Bus Ticket
• Skip the Line entrance for the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
• Skip the Line entrance for the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
• One way private transfer from Rome Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport to hotel on arrival
01 Aug 18,
unless sold out prior. Availability is limited.
*Conditions apply. Prices correct as at 29 Jan 18 but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Offers subject to availability. Agents may charge service fees, rates vary. Payments by credit card will incur a surcharge. Airfare not included. All savings are included in the advertised price. ~A city tax of 4€ per person, per night applies and is payable direct to hotel. +Must be booked at least 45 days in advance and for a minimum of 4 nights. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Please check all prices, availability and other information before booking. Qantas Holidays and Helloworld Travel booking terms and conditions apply, see in store for details.