Slow Food Puglia
Savour creamy farm-produced burrata. Sip wine beneath grape-heavy vines. Sample fresh-from-the-ocean seafood. Inspired by the slow food movement, this tour introduces the culinary traditions, tucked away villages and breath-taking architecture in this sublime corner of Italy.
• 5 NIGHTS boutique hotel accommodation
• European breakfast daily
• 2 lunches, 2 dinners
• Local guides in Matera and Lecce
11 Sep 2018
• 2 wine tastings & 1 olive tasting
• Mozzarella & burrata tasting
• Admission to: Sassi di Matera, Castellana Caves and L'Abbazia di Santa Maria di Cerrate
• Transportation by premium mini-coach
• Small group touring with professional driver/guide (maximum 18 people)
15 Aug 18,
unless sold out prior. Availability is limited.
*Conditions apply. Prices correct as at 29 Jan 18 but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Offers subject to availability. Agents may charge service fees, rates vary. Payments by credit card will incur a surcharge. Airfare not included. All savings are included in the advertised price. A non-refundable deposit of AUD200 per person is required at time of booking, balance is required 60 days prior to departure. Booking made within 60 days of departure require full payment at time of booking. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Please check all prices, availability and other information before booking. Qantas Holidays and Helloworld Travel booking terms and conditions apply, see in store for details.