Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef
Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef is an exclusive safari camp hidden in the dunes of Cape Range National Park, where the corals of Ningaloo Reef are just metres offshore. Guests can enjoy guided snorkelling, kayaking and wilderness activities. Look out for kangaroos grazing among the dunes or for whales breaching out on the horizon. A swim in the crystal clear Ningaloo waters is the perfect way to end your day.
• 3 nights at Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef (4 star) in a Wilderness Tent
• Full breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
• Return airport transfers
• Includes alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages from a selected open bar
• Whale Shark swim experience including return transfers
• National park fees
• Use of all snorkelling gear, including wetsuits and Sal Salis guided wilderness activities, guides snorkels and kayaking snorkels.
Helloworld Exclusive Offer:
• $100* per couple discount
31 Mar 18,
unless sold out prior. Availability is limited.
*Conditions apply. Prices correct as at 12 Jan 18 but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Offers subject to availability. Agents may charge service fees, rates vary. Payments by credit card will incur a surcharge. Airfare not included. All savings are included in the advertised price. Exclusive discount valid for the first 100 bookings based on twin share packages. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Please check all prices, availability and other information before booking. Qantas Holidays and Helloworld Travel booking terms and conditions apply, see in store for details.